Sunday, May 6, 2012

This past week...

PaPa giving Cade his first golf lesson

Trying it on his own

Happy Birthday to my dad!!! We love you soooo much!!! He wanted help with his candles and Cade was more than willing :)

Matthew was keeping his eye on that cake



MJ is already big enough for this. My baby is getting so big

I forgot to do his four month update.... Here is my boy! He weighs 12 pounds and is in the 4%. He is still the sweetest boy and LOVES his mommy! He is goes down around 9 or 10 and sleeps til about 6 or 7. He is such a great sleeper and takes a long nap while Cade sleeps and little naps in the morning and evening. He has discovered toys and his toes. He loves to watch Cade and laughs at him ALL the time. Matthew has the sweetest laugh and it fits his personality. Tiny and little laugh just like him. Have I mentioned how much I love this boy??  


No comments:

Post a Comment