Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Five months old..

I cant believe my peanut is 5 months old (five and half) already!! I know I am little late at posting this but better late than never, right?? Matthew is still wearing 3-6 month clothes and probably weighs 13 pounds. I still swaddle him, he breaks out when he is hungry but never fights going in it. He looks so cute in it, my little pea in his pod, ha! He still sleeps in our room because Cade is not ready for the toddler bed and its just easier for me to get him when he wakes up (only once a night) to just feed him and put him back in the pack and play. That way I dont have to get out of bed. He is still the sweetest little guy, he loves watching Cade and is reaching for toys and enjoys playing on the floor. He can roll from his stomach to his back and has almost mastered back to stomach. His smile melts my heart and is such a charmer!! Gosh I just LOVE this boy!! He has started to eat cereal at night and only at night!! The reason for this.... I tried giving it to him in the morning and it resulted in him not wanting to eat for 5.5 hours. I was in pain!! I let him splash in the pool today and he loved it. Cade kept bringing him toys and he really liked it. Cade is such a great big brother and loves Matthew so much. I think they are going to be best friends!!



Cade wanted to help :)


 Cade has been talking about the "potty" so we thought we would get some training underwear. They are sports themed of course... I could just eat him up. He is getting a nice tan too :)
I am going to get better about taking more pictures... WE have just been way to busy! I am ready for some down time but with two boys... not likely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment