Monday, March 5, 2012

Family Time

Family Time...arent those words special?? Growing up, we had lots of family time. We would go for bike rides, dinner time, playing outside, family vacations and of course watching our shows (Dr. Quinn, Christy, Early Edition and ER). I really cherished those days and since Matt and I have started our own family, I cherish it even more. If you know us, you know that sports play a huge part of our life. Cade LOVES anything with a ball, seriously, he is constantly thinking of new ways to incorporate basketball and football with everything else. For example, he likes his fireman hat so he puts that on to shoot his ball and will chase the ball riding his little firetruck. That boy makes me laugh!! So... we have lots of family time at the gym. Matt will call us when its not busy and tell us to come up and play. Man does Cade get excited to go see daddy at the gym. So today, we enjoyed some family time at the lovely gym...







Matt teaching Cade how to shoot properly...and what almost 2 year old would care?? Cade, that's who!!!

Bend your knees...

Hold the ball like so...

Nice follow through!! HAHA

Peanut hanging out watching his big brother

Mommy helping Cade shoot on the big hoop.

Yes...this is how we spend family time together! Well, at least today it is. I love to do things that make my boys happy and well this is it!! And I must say, I love seeing Matt play with Cade. They have so much fun together and it makes my heart so happy. We finished the night off with $5 burritos from Moe's and we just had a blast. Cade loves him some queso!!

No comments:

Post a Comment