Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy 3 Months

I cant believe it but Matthew is 3 months old!! WOW!! He is just the sweetest baby... I know all moms usually say that about their own so thats ok but really... he IS! My little peanut weighs 11 pounds and is now wearing 3 month clothes. Size 3-6 is still to big. He still has a good bit of hair which I am hoping stays. I just love his sweet smile and he has become very observant. He loves watching Cade and has really enjoyed riding in the Bjorn facing forward. He loves watching it all then crashes. He sleeps really well at night and usually only gets up once around 5 or 6. He has recently been going longer but my body isnt used to that so we are having some issues. He is still being swaddled and sleeps in our room. Cade moved out when he was 3 months old bc he was breaking out of the swaddle but my peanut never tries too and really likes the bassinet unlike his older brother. MJ is very good about going with the flow and is just happy most of the day. He is now on meds for acid reflux and that has helped tremendously with our nights. One thing I am thrilled about it the fact that he loves reading books just like Cade did. I can usually read about 5 books to MJ before he even makes a squirm. He just stares at the pictures and sometimes talks to them. His eating hasnt changed much either, still nurses a total of 10 minutes sometimes less then spits up the next 1.5 hours. It just blows my mind the difference in my boys. I am grateful for the birth order, the Lord knew!!

Here is Peanut at 3 months

Pure sweetness if you ask me!! We are in the St. Patricks Day parade tomorrow so this is the attire for peanut and he just looks adorable in it. Pictures to come from that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment