Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Cup Runneth Over

As the month of February is wrapping up, I have had a lot on my mind. One of my best friends just got some great, long awaited news, that her baby is going to be fine. I have been praying for her all month long and it was such a blessing to get that phone call and hear that the baby looks great!! Plus, she came over and we celebrated with lunch and to top it off, Chocolate Trinity Ice Cream!! YUM!! I have not prayed so diligently over someone/something is a long time. I wanted her to have this baby so bad and my heart is just so happy for her and her family. What a great addition this sweet baby will be to our group! Since I have had her on my mind lately, it was making me think about my own family and how blessed I am. WOW am I blessed!! The Lord has given me an amazing husband that fears the Him, two of the sweetest boys that I am head over heels for and wonderful friends and the most supportive family in the world. Those thoughts have led to the fact that my sweet Cade is going to be 2 in a month. TWO YEARS OLD!! As I say it, I myself cant even wrap my mind around it. I have been going back and looking at pictures of him as a baby and crawler and it makes me want to cry. My baby is turning into a little boy. He even has lost his baby look and is ALL boy!! Not to mention that he is all about sports and goes nonstop. I just look at him and cant believe that God entrusted him in our care. I am so thankful he did. I have so much fun with Cade. He is full of life and keeps me on my toes. He loves us so much and loves "his baby" (Matthew) so much.
I am working on his post for his birthday but I wouldnt be surprised if March holds lots of pictures of my sweet Cade doing the things he loves. One thing I am glad about..I take lots of pictures and its so fun to look back and remember how much fun we have had.


Matthew, or known to us as Peanut, is a little under the weather. He caught the cold Cade had but not as bad since he is nursing and getting that good milk. He is still the sweetest baby ever and I am in love big time with this boy. I dont know how I could have ever thought that loving two boys would be hard because my love is so much bigger than before. Peanut sleeps great and is happy most of his days. He has been such a great addition to our family. He had his 2 month check up and got those nasty shots. He had never cried so hard. He weighed 10 pounds and is in the 18% for weight and 91% for height. He smiles all the time at us and has started to even smile at his crazy big brother.


Since Cade and Matthew have been a tad sick..we have been spending more time at home than usual. Our home is not very big so I was having to get really creative to keep Cade from climbing the walls, literally. So I built a tent in our den but Cade had to have the basketball goal in the tent to make it something he would hang in.


Peanut likes to sit up now so I tried the bumbo and he liked it. He didnt last long but still! Pretty good for 2 months.


Since MJ did the bumbo, Cade had to show mommy too! Makes him look really big huh?!


I am so excited that March is here as of tomorrow. We have so much fun stuff happening this month. My brother and his fiance come in town, St. Patrick's Day (family stuff), my childhood best friend is getting married and to top it all off.....We are flying to Indiana for my brothers wedding!!! We are so excited and since Cade loves planes, we are thinking this will be so much fun for him.
As for my title of this post...My cup runneth over!!! I am so thankful and blessed....BEYOND MEASURE!!!

7 comments:

  1. Glad I got to see you and talk today! Glad to hear Matthew's not as sick as Cade was! Hope y'all have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Annabelle was ok too and y'all made it to Disney. I am glad we got to chat too!! Maybe we will see y'all at the park soon :)

      Delete
    2. I hope Annabelle was ok too and y'all made it to Disney. I am glad we got to chat too!! Maybe we will see y'all at the park soon :)

      Delete
    3. I hope Annabelle was ok too and y'all made it to Disney. I am glad we got to chat too!! Maybe we will see y'all at the park soon :)

      Delete
  2. You have been such a great friend to me. I love that the Lord took a crazy bad situation and made it great by creating our friendship. Thank you so much for praying without ceasing for me all year! It's been a doozy! I still can't believe we got such great news!! Btw, Cade looks like a giant in that bumbo! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, great post! Love seeing your family. You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. We are all so blessed!! I love that you have a little peanut now. :)

    ReplyDelete