Thursday, February 9, 2012

We are still here...

Cade now loves to climb the stairs and yes we let him most of the time! He was having fun...
Yes he is wearing his Christmas PJ's in February...they still fit so why not :)







MJ is my little peanut!!


He still likes to keep his fists close! Watch out...


We went to the Fire Museum. They gave all the kids hats. It was fun for the kids...




Super Bowl Party at the Nelson's


My little baller...just up from his nap and goes for a ball


Things are SO busy here! If the boys are sleeping for their naps, I am either sleeping or cleaning. But we are still here and having a ball as a family of 4! I really thought having MJ was going to slow us down, he hasnt, we are still on the go. He is the BEST baby and so easy going. I guess that comes with being the second child but seriously this is SO much easier than I thought it was going to be. And not to mention how in love I am with my peanut. Even his little cry is the sweetest thing. We all love him to pieces and Cade is smitten as well. He hugs, kisses and constantly checks on his "baby." We are working on him calling him Matthew but we arent there yet. We have some fun things coming up in the next month. Two weddings that I am in and one which will lead us to Indiana. I am excited and it will be the first time the boys will be on a plane. Either our fellow passengers will hate us or not even know we are there. Either way it should be an adventure. I think Cade will love it and he and Matt will be fighting over the window seat Im sure. Oh and did I mention that my sweet boy will be turning 2 next month?? Oh my gosh I cant believe how fast time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment