Friday, April 22, 2011

On the go

It has been a while since I posted and so I figured I would update you on what we have been doing! The past few weeks have been CRAZY! First, we found out we are expecting our second child!! Yes I know!!! Pretty crazy and exciting. If you would have asked me 3 weeks ago when we were going to try for another baby I would have told you maybe in the fall sometime. But the Lord had different plans for us. It was a shock to Matt and I but we just feel so blessed that the Lord saw fit for us to be parents again. I had wanted to wait because I wanted more time with Cade and we live in a 2 bedroom condo that is very tiny! But that just shows how God knows better and this baby will be such a blessing. I just cant wrap my mind around having another baby but thankfully I have not had the aweful morning sickness like I did with Cade. So I am very thankful for that.
Also, Matt and his dad painted our downstairs this weekend and a few days ago we got news floors put in. WOW!!! It looks amazing and I LOVE it!! I am still trying to get the house put back together but it will happen soon, I hope! I have been taking naps when Cade does because I am so tired and that is usually my time to clean.
But since we had so much going on at home, Cade and I spent some time doing lots of outdoor activities! The weather has been great and we got to spend time with friends while Matt worked. Thank you Matt for all your hard work while we played!!
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks!!


Played at the Tractor Shed with Morgan


Aunt Rosa took us for a ride on the golf cart


Morgan and Sam took Cade for a ride on the 4 wheeler. He LOVED it!!


Cade and Micah tackling the play area at JICP


Micah crawling through the tunnel


Here comes Cade

I think they got sick of us taking their pictures and decided to take off!

Easter egg hunt at church

Cade thought the eggs were balls so once he got his hands on one he was happy!

Easter picture with his basket of course! He is a trooper for mommy!!


We took Morgan and Cade to the park. Morgan climbed the dragon..

And Cade pushed his car :)

Then they both had some apple juice and Cade had to have his in a cup like Morgan! He loves her!!

So that is about it! We have been having fun and hope that the summer will be just as great!! Next I want to conquer our first trip to the beach. I dont know how he will like it but we are doing it regardless!!

2 comments:

  1. First - I think you know how I feel about baby #2...yay!! Second - our boys are seriously just the cutest ever! and third - we would love to tackle the beach with you guys! Micah will probably just want to eat the sand while Cade plays with his toys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for the growing Kinard family! I see you guys and I think about how you two were dating when we met you and now you are going to have TWO blessings running around! YAY! A few more and you might catch up to us. ;)

    ReplyDelete