Friday, April 1, 2011

Best Friends


I am going to post about Cade's birthday party but first I had to show off these two cuties. I titled this "Best Friends" because I think Cade has found his...Micah D. There is some history behind this friendship..Melissa, Micah's mom, and I have known each other our whole lives. In fact, our mothers have been best friends since they were in high school. Melissa and I worked together for a couple years and ended up getting pregnant together. I was five weeks ahead of her. It was so much fun to go through the ups and downs of pregnancy with a friend. Especially since we were both SO sick! Misery loves company, right?? When we found out we were both having boys we knew they would be great friends. And great friends they are!! We hang out a couple days a week and the boys just love each other. They show affection by pulling hair and poking eyes, boy stuff!! We had them over for dinner and decided to give the boys their first bath together. We of course took butt shots of them which are SO funny, but instead I will just post this cute picture! We are blessed to have such wonderful friends...

1 comment:

  1. I'll show you some time soon about placing pictures...these blogs are weird with 'em. Also...after today, I expect a blog post daily. no excuses!

    ReplyDelete