Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Daddy is cool!!

I am SO blessed to have a wonderful husband and father to Cade. He loves to play with us and on his days off we play all day! Matt runs all over the place with Cade on his shoulders or plays hide and seek and Cade just laughs and laughs!! One thing Cade and I like to do it go up to the gym to see daddy especially when Matt wont get home until late. As soon as we pull in the parking lot Cade starts saying "ball" over and over until we get into the gym and he can go get one. My son loves anything to do with basketball. We had a lot of fun playing in the gym today and I wanted to share some of our fun :)


So excited to play!





Learning to dribble! Thanks for the help daddy :)

He thinks he is hot stuff!!

Pass it to me mommy!!

Its great seeing Cade grow and learn new things! I guess basketball is in his genes. This is how we had to leave the gym..

HAHAHA!

But we still had fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE the adorable picture of Matt holding Cade up by his overalls!! LOVE it! I just started a blog tonight so you'll have to check mine out too :)

    ReplyDelete