Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Guess what??!!!!

After three days of being at home and some hard work.....CADE IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!
I decided it was time because he was aware of what he was doing so I decided to go all out to get this task nailed!! So off to the dollar store we went and I picked out some prizes and Friday morning when he woke up, I showed him all the goodies and he was motivated!!! The first two days he had a few accidents but he is officially trained!! He went to school today with no accidents and then after naps we made a Target run and played at the gym and guess what....NO ACCIDENTS!! He tells me when he needs to go and it has worked!! Here are some pictures of what I did for the big 3 days....
Cade got to choose which he wanted after going...
Then he got to pick a sticker and add it to the chart


This table was a great motivation for him!!!

Of course he wanted the balls out of Captain Crunch cereal instead of cheerios! And we dyed the water to make it fun!!

Here is my big boy!!!

And cant leave this cutie out!! He was a good sport the whole time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment