Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Matthew's Dedciation plus some more

Matthew is 8.5 months old and so we decided it was time to dedicate our boy!! In church, we believe in dedicating babies to the Lord and Baptism for when they can make a decision for Christ on their own. I picked the weekend my grandmother was getting married so that my family would be in town for it. It was a CRAZY busy weekend but fun!! Here are some pictures from my grandmothers wedding and then Matthew's dedication...
 Matt and I outside the church, I wanted to take a picture in front of the church because we were married here too! Matt wasnt thrilled but he smiled for me :)
                                                      My sweet cousin Caleb and I
 The beautiful couple!! Meet Clarence Derrick and Rosie Derrick. They met in college over 50 years ago and went on a date but decided to be friends. 50 years later they met at their college reunion and Clarence pursued her for a year and half. He is 80 years old and she is 79. Dont they look amazing!!! They are so excited and giddy for one another. We are so happy to welcome him into our family!!
                                                           My cousin Megan and I

 Our sweet friend Kevin G. dedicated Matthew!! He is on staff at our church with Matt and he and Matt have become great friends.
 Family photo. Of course Cade wouldnt smile but thats typical for him but the rest of us are happy :)
 Our sweet boy Matthew Joseph!! Oh how we love him and are so blessed that God gave him to us!!
The family that came to the dedication. My family (minus Josh who had to leave for work) and the Pettus crew (my moms sister and family). We love all of you for coming to this special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment