Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

I know its a little late but I wanted to show some pictures of our fun Thanksgiving day!! Cade had a huge day which started with his Aunt Rosa picking him up at 7:45 to take him to the Turkey Day Run. I have been doing this run ever since I was little and I love the tradition. I walked it with Cade last year and the year I was pregnant with him, but since I am about to pop, I decided this was the year to take a break. Cade jumped in the inflatable castles, visited all the animals and then walked in the race with my family. He had a blast and sat in the stroller the whole time. HA! Lets just say he would not to do that for me any day of the week. Matt and I met up with him at 1:00 at my parents for dinner. We all ate lots of food, played football and then had some dessert and watched football. Then my wonderful family surprised me with a diaper shower for Matthew! WE are SOOO blessed to have such an awesome family and my sweet mom organized it!! That afternoon we went to see Matt's side of the family and played outside with their dogs and visited for a couple hours with everyone. It was a great day and when we got home we were exhausted!!! I must say I ate leftovers for days and never got tired of it. I even went shopping on black Friday for a couple hours while Cade hung out with Matt. That night we went out to eat with my family and went back to my parents and had smores. YUM! Cade fell asleep on my dad and we stayed for a while visiting with everyone. What a fun weekend we had!!!! Here are some pictures from our day....


I think he always has a ball in his hand


Enjoying his ice cream with Sweetie




Gosh he looks like his Aunt RoRo but he is ours :)


The boys watching football


My wonderful parents!!!




Cade playing golf at Donna Marie's house


The Kinard men!

We had a great day!! As of now, I am 38 weeks pregnant and really wondering how long Matthew plans on staying put. My doctor will induce me on December 14th if I dont go into labor so I am guessing I am going to wait until then. I am 1cm dilated but that isnt much! I am going to enjoy my last week with Cade and do lots of fun Christmas things. I will update with pictures from our adventures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment